Friday, May 21, 2010

The First Tomato of the Season!

Yeah for the first tomato of the season!
This is my Patio Tomato and you've gotta love that the smallest of plants produced the first fruits of the season.  Here's one to the little guy!

 But Patio Tomato isn't the only one producing.. All of my plants have either blooms galore or tomatoes in progress or BOTH!  As is the case with my cherry tomatoes below.  You can only see a few tomatoes in this picture, but there are a good hand full of small cherries on this one!


And below is a pic of some of MANY blooms on my Sweet 100 Tomatoes.  I'm so excited!


 
Ok, I obviously love tomatoes.  But lets see what else is in the garden.  How about squash?  Yes!  I have some of that!  And there are hidden blooms on this too.  But seriously, look how big its grown!  It now sits on the opposite fence with my Ace 55 Tomato.  These two over grew the buckets somewhat and I separated them to let them grow more and get more sunshine.  I had to open up the whole garden, really.  Love my Bucket Garden!  So very versatile!


Let's not forget about the peppers, either!  I have one small pepper growing on my sweet pepper plant and LOTS of blooms on all 3 peppers.  You might can see the pepper in the pic below.  It's a bit small, but towards the top, right side.  Can you see it?

1 comment:

  1. Loving this goodness.. it's so amazing that one small container (and lots of your TLC) can produce all this sustenance!

    ReplyDelete